Temple Emanu-El: Yom Kippur
Morning Service including Yizkor: 10:00 am
Temple Emanu-El High Holiday Guidelines
• All congregants and guests must provide proof of vaccination to attend in person services. A copy of the vaccination card should be provided to the Temple office by September 1.
• Everyone is required to wear a Mask for all indoor services.
• All congregants and guests are welcome to attend services via Zoom. Preregistration for Zoom services is required. Visit the Temple’s website to find links to register for each service.
• If Zoom does not work for you, you may participate in services by watching YouTube Live. Note, there may be a short delay in start times when watching on YouTube.
• All Adults including families with young children are encouraged to attend all outdoor services on both Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
• A donation of $75 per Guest is suggested
Questions? Please contact Temple Emanu-El
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Sep 16 2021
- Time: 10:00 am