Free COVID-19 Testing
With rates of COVID infection currently on the rise in Southeastern Connecticut, the State is working with LLHD and community partners to offer free PCR testing in a variety of locations. The testing sites listed here are open to everyone – you do not need to be experiencing symptoms or have a doctor’s order and you can get tested as often as you want. Children can be tested as long as a parent/guardian is with them to provide consent. There is no fee and your insurance will not be billed. Everyone is welcome and while some sites offer pre-registration it is not required at any of the sites listed in this table. Testing sites are drive and walk up unless specifically noted below. Results typically take 24-72 hours depending on the testing provider. If you had a COVID test at one of the community testing events and you are looking for your results, please click here.
Testing Dates and Locations
- Monday through Friday until further notice – Community Health Center, 1 Shaws Cove, New London – 8:30am-4pm
- Monday through Friday until further notice – Community Health Center, 481 Gold Star Hwy, Groton – 8:30am-4pm
- Wednesday, November 11 – New London Senior Center, corner of Brainard and Mercer, New London – 3pm-6pm
- Friday, November 13 – Groton Municipal Building, 295 Meridian St, Groton – 3pm-6pm
- Saturday, November 14 – Rocky Neck State Park – 10am-1pm
Looking for testing in Norwich and surrounding areas? Check Uncas Health District for testing events in the northern part of New London County.