COVID-19 Vaccines: The Who, What, When, Where and Why
Please join us for a virtual panel discussion featuring eight distinguished local healthcare leaders who will answer your questions regarding the Covid-19 vaccine.
Moderator: Dena Schulman-Green, PhD, Associate Professor, New York University Rory Meyers College of Nursing
- Stephanie Green, MD, Yale School of Medicine, Section of Infectious Diseases
- Mark Holtz, MS, FACHE, Senior Vice President/COO Waterbury Health
- Norman Ravski, MD, FACOG, Associate Clinical Professor, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, Yale School of Medicine President, County Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Steven Fleischman, MD, FACOG, Associate Chief, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Yale New Haven Hospital President, Sound Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Gregory Colodner, MD, FAASM, Critical Care, Pulmonary, and Sleep Medicine Director, Sleep Center, Saint Mary’s Hospital
- David B. Banach, MD, MPH, Associate Professor of Medicine, Head of Infection Prevention, Hospital Epidemiologist, UCONN Health
- Joseph Avni-Singer, MD, Associate Clinical Professor of Pediatrics at Yale School of Medicine
Physician, Child and Adolescent Healthcare LLC
This will be a wonderful opportunity to engage in this important discussion and have your questions answered. Submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register in advance.
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Jan 21 2021
- Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm